View and download the latest edition of our ‘Hereworth Highlights’ newsletter.
In response to the State of Emergency declared in Hawke’s Bay this week due to the extreme fire risk in the District, and in the interests of ensuring we deliver the safest possible event, we have decided to postpone the event until 7-9 April.
Over recent days we have been in close contact with those farmers and landowners providing access to their properties for the trek. Many have raised concerns about the conditions and the increased risk. We are extremely grateful for the support we have had from local farmers in planning this event and believe the best approach to demonstrate our respect and support for them is to delay the event.
Please get in touch with us at hereworth4WD@gmail.com with any queries or to register for the new dates.