View and download the latest edition of our ‘Hereworth Highlights’ newsletter.
International students coming to Hereworth School will learn from the following:
• Social Sciences
• Te Reo Maori and Japanese
• ICT (Information and Communications Technology)
• Technology (Hard Materials, Soft Materials, Food Technology)
• Visual Arts
• Music/Performing Arts
• Hauora (Physical Education/Health)
• Religious Education
• ESOL available on request
International students will be placed in a mainstream situation once their English is at an appropriate level.
Hereworth School is a signatory to the “Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students” published by the New Zealand Ministry of Education. Copies of the code are available on request from the school office, or can be downloaded from the Ministry Website.